MARS Solutions Group’s Founder and CEO Rashi Arora Khosla has received the Notable Minority Executives award from BizTimes Milwaukee Business News. This award recognizes leaders from a wide range of areas who have demonstrated advancements in their industries, workplace equality, and civic engagement in the Milwaukee area.
The following criteria* for the award must be met:
- Nominated minority executives must be currently employed at a business or nonprofit based in the southeastern Wisconsin area to qualify (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Washington, Walworth and Sheboygan counties).
- Nominees must be currently serving in a senior level role at their firm (three levels or less from the company CEO). Company may be a for-profit or nonprofit.
- Executives must have shown accomplishment in his/her field and the ability to power or effect change.
- Executive has made significant contributions to advancing equality within the workplace and/or within southeastern Wisconsin.
- Executive has served as a role model or mentor.
- Executive has assumed a leadership position outside of the candidates’ own organization or company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
- Honoree profiles in the published feature will be based on information supplied in the nomination form. The content is subject to editing by BizTimes Milwaukee staff to meet style and editorial standards.