MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician III, Milwaukee, WI, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• Building critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
• Examining components & assemblies to exacting standards.
• Operate a critical piece of manufacturing equipment.
• Read and understand process data in the forms of charts and graphs.
• Communicate to Engineering / Technicians on status of the equipment.
• Interested in candidates who have experience operating very technical equipment /manufacturing processes.
• Experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is ideal.
• We are also interested in candidates who have less experience (but still in automation/robotics and data analysis) if they show an eagerness and aptitude to learn.
• Associate’s degree in a relevant technical discipline and some technical mfg. experience/background.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.