MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician III, Aurora, OH, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• $500 Signing Bonus: 30 days $75, 60 days $125, 90 days $300
• Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include but are not limited to set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
• Responsibilities including equipment setup, manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, basic troubleshooting, reporting/documenting results of tests and assembly operations. Work is performed from very detailed instructions and significant supervision.
• Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications.
• From detailed instructions, set up or modify equipment, calibrate and operate equipment (mainly routine tests & manufacturing operations).
• Tune equipment as per detailed instructions.
• Under close supervision, performs routine experiments and troubleshooting and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions Adjust variables as directed, take specified data, and bring equipment irregularities to the attention of the supervisor.
• Responsible for the maintenance of standard equipment and facilities.
• Maintain accurate records of the work performed and other records as may be required by management.
• Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability.
• Work is highly standardized and is closely guided with close supervisor with frequent checks.
• Maintains daily production output.
• May participate in quality control inspections.
• Execute training plans as required.
• Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals.
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
• Other duties as assigned and may be asked to be included in Quality and LEAN activities, training sessions and employee activity teams.
• Complies with all EHS and Quality procedures and policies.
• Associates degree in a Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields, or a High School diploma and 2 years’ experience as defined by having demonstrated electrical specific skills at a technician equivalent role proven in a formal educational and/or work environment.
• Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques
• Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
• Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
• Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
• Demonstrated attention to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
• Associates in Electrical Engineering Technology
• Thru hole and surface mount soldering experience
• Proficient with computer programs like Microsoft Word, Excel.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.