MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Production Associate II, Aurora, OH, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• $500 Signing Bonus: 30 days $75, 60 days $125, 90 days $300
• Looking for solderers that will be soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work.
• Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of product development and manufacturing. Soldering electronic components on circuit boards and performing mechanical assembly work. Responsibilities may include manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, reporting/documenting results of tests and assembly operations, packaging and shipping of products with significant supervision.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Maintain accurate records of the work performed and other records as may be required by management.
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations on one to two production lines and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
• Maintains daily production output.
• May participate in quality control inspections.
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
• Other duties as assigned and may be asked to be included in Quality and LEAN activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams.
• Comply with EHS and Quality procedures, regulations and policies.
• High School Diploma or local equivalent
• Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
• Demonstrated attention to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
• 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Thru hole and surface mount soldering experience
• Proficient with computer programs like Microsoft Word, Excel.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.