MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Engineering Technician III, Milwaukee, WI, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• Performs diverse and complex assignments in support of product development. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, troubleshooting, and reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities, and train other team members.
• Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models using conceptual descriptions and ideas.
• Perform complex trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Recommend, design and conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions and solutions.
• Develop software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, inter-module interactions, complex engineering tools, and interactive software tools as required.
• Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals.
• Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance.
• Train other team members through technical communications and/or presentations.
• Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians.
• Serve as the technical expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented.
• Utilize advanced technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and/or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability.
• Provide evaluation, constructive feedback, and leadership in the development of internal or external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation.
• Lead, develop, and execute training plans as required. Little direction is given in the execution of job-related activities.
• Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 7 years technical experience
• Demonstrated intuitive and advanced proficiency to logically troubleshoot up to system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques and previous experience
• Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and coordinate implementation of corrections to the existing design or process
• High proficiency to interpret and explain complex technical information.
• Demonstrated proficiency to utilize and modify computerized work systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
• Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
• Ability to communicate using local language.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.