MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician III, Milwaukee, WI, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• Assist in the processing of scintillator material (Load/unload furnaces, product formation and densification), Data Collection, Product Sampling, Analytical testing (Particle Size Analysis & ICP), and Chemical handling (Both liquid and solid).
• Perform diverse and complex assignments in support of CTD production in the Wet Chemistry department manufacturing scintillators used to fabricate high precision x-ray sensitive devices. Assignments may include, but are not limited to: Raw Material Acceptance activities, operating chemical mixing equipment, Safety, Lean, cost reduction activities, scrap, NCM, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
• Chemistry background, preferably in a MFG environment
• MFG assembly experience
• Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 2 years technical experience (preferably in Chemistry).
• Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques
• Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
• Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
• Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to work with a Diverse team over several shifts of operation.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.