MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Data Entry Specialist II, Wauwatosa, WI, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
• Oracle Siebel knowledge a bonus but not required
• The mobile systems travel to a number of sites throughout their contract. Those sites must be identified and created in CRM, assigning the cost to main site while scheduling PM’s and other administrative services.
• Manage current and future install base for five mobile National accounts, including by not limited to the following:
• Creating service requests
• Adding sub–System ID’s
• Updating primary locations of Mobile System IDs
• Manage IB for sold, removed from contract
• Ensure Service Records are correct and PM SR owners
• Deinstall and reinstall System IDs
• Work in GE BOX for archive record management
• Adding/Modifying CRM accounts
• Create asset team files
• IB reports adhoc
• Update weekly schedules for Mobile routes
• Data entry / basic reporting role with Intermediate Excel skills (introductory / basic macro skills preferred)
• Oracle Siebel knowledge a bonus but not required.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.