MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Application Analyst located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Acquires and maintains in-depth knowledge of one or more functional/business systems or applications. Works closely with customer representatives to define application solutions and test case creation that meet business needs. Communicates application requirements to project team members. Completes high level designs for new or existing systems. Identifies critical system dependencies. Provides business and application consultation for project and support teams.
• Planning, Scheduling
• Current State Technical Analysis
• System Requirements / User Story Definition, both functional & non-functional
• System Solution Design and Option Analysis
• Troubleshooting escalated incidents, problems, root cause analysis
• Hands-on, professional experience building distributed systems in a multi-language environment
• Experience in Scrum Master, Project Management, Facilitation
• Experience working with teams that build high-volume, high-availability systems
• Knowledgeable of current software engineering trends, best practices and standards
• Experience with functional and non-functional requirements gathering, feature and user story definition from a technical perspective
• Experience in solution option and detailed design definition
• Knowledge and understanding around DevOps methodology and development
• Base knowledge in object-oriented development, preferably with Java.
• Experience in Test execution in various forms: functional, non-functional, regression, acceptance, integration
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills; analytical capabilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy fast paced environments and working in teams
• Creative and motivated
• Dev Ops, development experience is a bonus
This role will be part of the Trading tool (ECP) effort in gathering the techinical requirements and validating the technical requirements are met, working with the developers.
Skills to understand the technology, write technical user stories, Quality mindset to ensure that the requirements are met.
Nice to have:
Tech. Skillset (Java) , understanding of vendor Saas applications.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.