MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Program Manager ???in Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA. Our client is a leading global healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
The Dashboard Program Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Supercharging Product Management centralized dashboard for the Healthcare Systems business. As the program analyst your work, whether it's planning, designing, or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic business decisions. You will help organize, design, and communicate deliverables and will partner effectively with various global GE business teams.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with project or program plan structure and provides timely status updates highlighting potential risks and issues.
• Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, and participating in event coordination.
• Responsible for the coordination of data entry into the reporting solution including quality and completeness
• Partner with the business to capture and document business requirements, business definitions, data definitions, visual requirements, and test scripts.
• Maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality and comply with privacy and security policies and regulations.
• Responsible for UAD Testing and providing feedback to Digital Development Team
1. Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5+ years related experience
2. 3 years of experience working in data management, business intelligence, or equivalent
3. 2 or more years of experience working within a structured project management framework, PMP certification preferred.
4. Strong analytical skills including the ability to create, manipulate and analyze large data sets
5. Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, moderate in Powerpoint
6. Experience with analytics tools including Spotfire, Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence, SQL.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple complex deliverables within fixed deadlines.
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.