MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced NodeJS - Senior Developer, Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known financial service mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Note: The engineer should be technically strong and should possess good communication skills.
- Responsible for identifying, defining, modeling technical application requirements, data, and distribution to satisfy the application solution in either a project or support role.
- Responsible for analysis and detail design of solution.
- Implement the architectural design in partnership with application architect practice.
- Includes definition of physical program units.
- Develops and enhances logical and physical system blueprints, technical proofs of concept, prototypes, frameworks, services and other components.
- May be engaged in both project and support activities including standards and process adherence.
- 3 years minimum experience required (5-7 years recommended)
- The current team is working on extending the features of the Content Factory. The scope of the work increases when the transformation work from older technology to this newer platform started. So the new engineers will join in the team to speed up the process of expanding the factory features, onboarding the other communication.
- The engineer should have solid development experience in NodeJS building Micro Services, processing message asynchronously using AWS (Amazon Web Service) resources.
- Thorough knowledge of AWS is important for this position.
Nice to haves:
- Working in the team environment and working experience in Scrum/Agile methodology is important.
- Knowledge of Java along with NodeJS definitely will be plus.
- The engineer should be deliver oriented mindset without compromising the quality of the code.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.