MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Sourcing Leader III, Waukesha WI USA. Our client is a leading global Healthcare technologies and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Remote for now, but group wants candidate local to Waukesha area
Lead Sourcing Specialist - New Product Sourcing
Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction.
Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
• Optimize the part & material definitions at R&D stage to make it easier to source
• Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a discipline and analytical thinking to execute policy/strategy. Basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
• Jobs at this level function with some autonomy but are subject to functional practices and precedents or are covered by well-defined policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
• Uses some judgment and has the ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems. Has ability to prioritize information for data analysis. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
• For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Sourcing & New Product Sourcing. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
• For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
•Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.