MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for one of our client.
Work Schedule: Regular 40 hrs work per week during 8 AM to 5 PM CST
- The goal of an automation engineer is to eliminate defects, errors and problems with product or software development and with business or customer service processes.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- This role is needed to drive the quality assurance and test automation within Identity Provisioning in IAM department
Job ID: NMJP00013712
Job Title: Automation Engineer
- Experience with test automation using Kevlar framework.
- Knowledge of Identity provisioning and Identity JML concepts.
- Experience with test case creation and automation script writing.
Nice to have:
- Good Knowledge of IIQ and CAIDM tools.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.