Reports to: ERP Manager – Ellis Corp
Mission: Responsible for efficient operation of stockroom, efficient movement of materials through the production process, and continuous improvement of these processes.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Establishes and administers procedures and work instructions to provide for the efficient receipt stocking, picking, and staging of materials on the production floor.
- Entry of data in ERP system as it relates to receiving of inbound goods and materials, issuing of the same to manufacturing work orders, closing of manufacturing work orders.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy by insuring that procedures are followed, stockroom is clean and organized to allow for ease of access, and administering and executing a cycle counting plan.
- Assisting in successful year end physical inventory.
- Actively engages with other members of the company to continuously improve processes, create efficiencies, and reduce cost.
- Cooperatively takes on other duties as needed.
- Previous warehouse and inventory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with ERP software.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Self-starter with ability to think critically, and work independently.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.