Sr. AWS DevOps Architect / Engineer
**This is a direct hire-permanent role**
Client is hiring an AWS DevOps Architect / Sr. Engineer to design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines on AWS and to lay the foundations of infrastructure as code.
They are a software provider with globally distributed development teams releasing integrated products that handle sensitive patient data, utilizing a variety of approaches, languages and ecosystems. It's Linux and Windows in production - a mix of on-prem and cloud - with Ansible, backed by support from our Ops teams.
The client is increasingly moving microservices to AWS and need someone to build slick automated CI/CD configurations, which are repeatable and transferrable and easy for our people to specify and consume.
We're looking for:
1. Someone with 7+ years of strong hands-on AWS architect experience
2. Someone who is extremely adept with Ansible deployed in complex environments
3. Someone with deep, technical, real-world knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps best practices.
4. Someone experienced in OO software design and development methods - accrued in any language or ecosystem - or equivalent understanding
5. Someone with a strong background in IaC/IaaS and configuration management.
Job titles that work for this role include AWS Sr. Engineer / Architect | Automation Engineer | Ansible Engineer | DevOps Engineer | Back End Software Engineer | Build & Release Engineer etc.