MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Desktop Support located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- Provides expert level technical assistance in support and preparation of desktop supported applications and hardware.
- Requires extensive knowledge of and experience with desktop technology including, but not limited to, desktop operating systems, Google Chromebooks, desktop applications, desktop hardware, laptop systems, desktop printer support, PDAs and other supported wireless devices and peripherals.
- This Title receives escalated level support issues from Helpdesk, the Enterprise Support Center and will help support projects rolling out new hardware.
- Has 7 or more years of experience in Desktop Support. Familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Independently performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Travel is required.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in supporting desktop supported applications and hardware.
Experience in desktop operating systems (Windows 10 preferred), desktop applications, desktop hardware, laptop systems, printer support, PDAs and other supported wireless devices and peripherals.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.