MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer located in Franklin, Wisconsin, for one of our client.
Work Schedule: 40 hr work week
- We are looking for an experienced Engineer/Developer to assist with the automation of several support/repair tools to resolve various technology issues ranging from the simple task of clearing cookies to more complex tasks such as updating Group Policy and completing PC Setup.
- This role will work with a team of developers and engineers to automate several repair and support tools and scripts under the supervision of the lead product manager.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Identifying and resolving root cause.
- Well versed in automation through PowerShell scripts and tool creation
- Writing and deploying automation using tools such as PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, and PowerCLI
- Understanding of windows batch scripting.
- Trained in the use of version & source control and the ability to collaborate through code with tools such as Gitlab, Github, etc.
- Skilled in the creation and troubleshooting of Group Policy
- Have a proficient understanding of other platform technologies and capabilities (Infrastructure Virtualization, Domain Services, Configuration Management, Automation, Browser Mgmt etc.)
- Eagerness to engage with other teams.
- Champion Documentation for all work you deliver on
- Knowledge of and establishment of best practices
- Feel Motivated to make impactful decisions
- Cultivate a productive relationship with the vendor of your respective technology
- Feel Empowered to apply Security best practices
- Be a beacon of resourcefulness - When technical issues related to your respective technology arise that nobody can find the solution to - have the capability to find the best solution
- Eagerness to train others in your respective technology and foster a learning culture around your technology
Nice to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering & supporting Windows client operating systems
- Relevant Certifications a plus
- Experience with Linux & Mac operating systems a plus
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is recommended
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.