MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Node.JS developer located in Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Work Schedule: Traditional 40-hour work week.
Node.js developer to build critical IT-Engineering middleware components to rapidly improve the development speed, quality and delivery of our web-based applications hosted on premise and on public cloud platforms via API Management. To be considered, candidates must demonstrate strong development skills in context of enterprise middleware infrastructure.
In this role you will:
- Develop quality node-based Microservices in support of enterprise API Management implementation.
- Need is to supplement the API Management implementation - currently a quarter of the way through
- Help replace legacy systems with modern, Internet-scale design patterns
- Implement industry wide best practices around both on premise and public cloud infrastructure
- 4-5 years of overall technical experience
- 2 years of experience developing node.js applications/services.
- Experience building, deploying and consuming RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with API Management concepts.
- Solid understanding of the modern software development lifecycle processes including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team and with other teams to deliver project goals.
- Work collaboratively with your team to design and implement software changes in response to business need, security or regulatory requirements and new platform capabilities.
Nice to have:
- Develop Infrastructure as Code for platform capabilities and services using Terraform, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes, & Docker for the entire Lifecycle of application and infrastructure
- Develop software solutions to aid in deployment, configuration and support of the API Management platform of the Enterprise.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Understanding of web applications and cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems using performance and availability metrics
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker
- Experience with web server, reverse proxy and load balancer technologies
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.