MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Jr. Project Manager located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
The individual in this position will:
- Support project management on enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture.
- Develops project charters, plans, deliverables, and other project artifacts.
- Work under the direction of the Project Manager 3 to support a large team of technical resources across a wide range of projects.
- Works closely with the project sponsor and IT management to understand and prioritize project tasks. Solves technical problems.
- Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs a feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise-wide business intelligence.
- Collaborates with the project team to meet project milestones.
- Adheres to standards, policies and procedures for the forms, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation, tools, and systems.
- Develops data/information quality metrics.
- Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Have 3 to 7 years of project management experience. Professional certification is desirable, but not mandatory.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in Change Management, implementing large complicated models and processes.
Experience in requirements analysis and gathering.
Experience in User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.