MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Desktop Support located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- Client utilizes over 500 software applications to meet the needs of our customers.
- We need to ensure that all of the applications are kept up to date.
- This position will assist client with this function by tracking the status of updates to the software.
- This position will work with with the existing team to make sure updates are tested and applied to client’s software including specific projects related to Microsoft software.
- The position requires good communication skills, attention to detail, and good customer service skills.
- The position will utilize Ivanti Endpoint Manager to verify which version of software are installed on client’s endpoints.
- Familiarity with structured query language is a bonus.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in Remote desktop support tools (RDP, SCCM, etc.)
Experience in querying complex, relational databases using SQL and/or R programming languages.
Experience in testing and applying to client’s software including specific projects related to Microsoft software.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.