MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Scrum Master located in Franklin, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
We are seeking a flexible and intuitive scrum master to work with teams of software engineers and coach product managers. If you’re organized, proactive, and a great facilitator focused on continuous improvement, please apply.
• Leverage scrum/agile with a team of software engineers to delivery work per business expectations
• Clear impediments to progress
• Track progress on the completion of features
• Manage changes to scope and schedule
• Maintain consistent lines of communication with product managers other relevant project teams
• Utilize agile metrics to gauge project team performance
• Manage risks and dependencies
• Collaborate with product owners on project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Proven, relevant working experience
• Excellent communication and team building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to effectively pivot amongst various tracks of work
• Demonstrated, functional knowledge of agile project management methodologies
• Previous project management, scum master, or product owner experience required.
• Scrum master training desired
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Three or more years of scrum master or related experience. Experience within an IT organization preferred.
Must Have Skills:
- 3 years of focused scrum master experience.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of robotic process automation (not required)
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.