MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Microsoft .NET web Developer located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- This new position is joining an existing development team supporting multiple high-profile web application projects.
- These projects include .Net MVC web applications with an Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 backend and mainframe applications that are being converted to web applications using ASP.Net with connectivity to DB2.
- This position may also take part in mobile app development.
- This position includes post-production support of applications.
- Deliverables include design documentation, estimates for development, and quality code developed on time.
- Web/console(batch) environment, Windows 2012/2016 web & batch/application servers, ASP.Net using C#, SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS, Oracle, and DB2.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in .Net Application and Web Application Design Patterns
Experience in .Net (MS), ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, and MS SQL Server.
Experience in authentication and authorization techniques in ASP.Net and Unit Testing.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.