MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Material Handler I in El Paso, TX USA. Our client is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions company with an enduring and innovative presence in the industry. They foster a challenging and empowering environment that cultivates personal and professional growth.
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorships this a temp
Must have flexibility of working overtime during the week and during the weekends (weekend OT is usually Saturday, but occasions on Sundays-very rare)
The hours can vary based on work demand/volume, but usually start up time between 6 am – 7 am – end time vary’s on work need
The current material handler contractors at this site are at these pay and bill rates and this site would like to keep all pay rates consistent to avoid any conflicts. We understand that this is below the program max mark up for this skill set and location but as this is a specific request of the client, we appreciate your flexibility. This situation is unique to our WorkSource Program. If your company doesn’t want to work with this lower markup at this facility, please feel free to decline this position.
Executes the receiving, storing, using, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly of products.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or forklifts
• Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments
• Quantifies and verifies cycle count
• Process material against purchase orders and work orders using electronic material management system
• High school Diploma or local equivalent
• Three or more years for forklift experience
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language
• Proficient in basic mathematics
• Ability to communicate well and work with others
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to consistently lift
• Ability to utilize automated lifting equipment
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.