MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Windows System Engineer located in Green Bay/Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 1st level response for incoming requests and trouble tickets
- Provide security administration and follow up for work and asset management applications.
- Assist IT Analyst in project tasks as assigned.
- Work with teammates and clients remotely to troubleshoot and resolve client issues
- Check out/in software from library and record all installations through established process
- Create/update software records in Remedy and through paper process.
- Track computer assets and update records accurately in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve records with missing or incorrect data.
- Provide updates to the Team on teachable incidents and current work initiatives.
- Manually install software and document the install process on both remote and local personal computing devices.
- Work with teammates and clients remotely to troubleshoot and resolve issues with personal computing devices and software
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with installing and troubleshooting applications on Windows 10.
- 3 years of relevant work experience with significant personal experience in field IT.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve communication issues between software and devices
- Ability to identify and resolve problems or develop alternative solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to accurately log incident tickets in Remedy ITSM software
- Proper and correct tracking of PCs and Software installs in asset management tool.
This will be an on-site assignment so please submit candidates in the Green Bay area and Milwaukee area as a secondary option.
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.