MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced DB2 Database Administrator located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is a well-known and highly respected financial services mutual organization seeking bright, tech-savvy talent. Join a strong, innovative, and growing team with impressive employee perks.
Database Administrators needed for a Database scrubbing and encryption program
• A minimum of 1-3 years of database administrator experience within Unix/Linux and Windows based operating systems
• Ability and willingness to learn and develop new mindsets and skills
• Ability to be self-directed and collaborative in ambiguous situations
• Bring new ideas and new ways of solving problems to the team.
• Competent and demonstrated experience in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem and Change Management
• Interest in learning new technologies and developing additional skills.
Partners with information architects, application architects, clients and project teams to develop, maintain and integrate information logical models. Designs physical models and works with database administration to facilitate the creation and maintenance of physical databases. Minimum of 3 years of experience required due to job requirements. (3-5 recommended)
• Execute all aspects database backup, restore and data masking activities per Client's procedures for the DB2-z/OS and DB2-LUW database environments; within the corresponding program requirements.
• Experience in or ability to quickly learn to Delphix Data Masking and Virtualization technologies.
• Ability to execute automated backup and restore jobs via Ansible Tower or other automation related technologies.
• Ability to support additional DB or BI technologies is preferred.
• Ability to write complex shell scripts for operational maintenance and automation.
Nice to Have:
DBA experience in other DBMS technologies such as SQL Server
• Experience using the following methodologies:
o Scrum, Agile, SAFe, Kanban
o Continuous Improvement
o Complex Problem Solving
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.