Managed Services Solutions to Simplify Your Staffing Process
Managing suppliers, on-and off-boarding, reporting and tracking of non-employee groups is complex and time-consuming. It doesn’t have to be. The right partner can help you keep everything on track.MARS Solutions Group understands the ever-changing employment dynamics, quality control issues, labor trends, pay rate strategies, and compliance concerns that employers face daily. As a result, we offer wide-ranging outsourcing strategies to manage the staffing and recruitment needs of organizations nationwide. Employers gain access to higher-quality permanent andcontingent talent pools with a managed service provider (MSP) solution that will streamline
your staffing process and meet your organization’s labor force goals and objectives.
As your MSP, we will manage all of your agency vendors, eliminate the administrative burdens of managing an in-house recruitment program, and reduce your internal and external staffing costs. Fully-Integrated Managed Services Software Our MSP software program is fully-integrated with a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) supported by a dedicated client service manager for each account. Our VMS leverages a single point of contact for organizations to gain access to permanent and contingent talent pools and includes order placement, order fulfillment, account management, customer support, billing, and reporting.
- An effective on-boarding management model for new hires.
- A complex employee screening process that includes online testing, assessments, credentialing, and candidate processing services which saves time and money, and reduces turnover.
- Immediate access to our nationwide marketplace of candidates, staffing agencies, and online sourcing and recruiting assets.
- The ability to use your own agencies, or choose from the nearly 400 agencies in our agency network. Our MSP solution also includes recommendations on additional agency resources for better-quality results.
- The tiered-agency solution allows your favorite providers the first opportunity to fill your needs and improves the talent pool depth.
- A consolidated time keeping and agency invoicing tool with one automated process.
- Cost savings; a cloud-based MSP and VMS solution means no costs to deploy.
Our Managed Services Solution provides consistent processes across all locations, reduces overall spend, enables improved workforce transparency, compliance and standardizes contingent labor strategies MSP and VMS benefits include:
- Reduced staffing spends and below market rates for top-quality talent.
- The ability to supervise multiple agencies with one interface and contact.
- The opportunity to reduce management and Human Resources burden.
- Managing short-term and long-term labor force strategies with greater clarity.
- Improved quality assurance, compliance, and vendor performance analysis.
- Capacity to fill positions quicker, therefore creating fewer vacancies and reducing turnover.
- A consolidated VMS dashboard with metrics and reporting.
- Improved compliance.