MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- The intermediate level .NET Web Developer designs, develops, and implements web-based applications using .NET framework to support business requirements.
- Performs development of front-end and back-end development of web applications and web API's (webservices).
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates documentation, and performs application coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's or associates degree in area of specialty or 3-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Can perform with limited supervision, code is reviewed by team. May review junior developer’s code.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in Application Development and Support of IIS/ASP.Net/MVC/DB2/Oracle Server Based Systems Using Visual
Experience with .Net Application and Web Application Design Patterns
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.