MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Geospatial Solutions Developer Junior located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- Geospatial Solutions Developers plan, construct, implement, and document Geographic Information System (GIS) related tools and data components utilizing computer development programs.
- Understands the concepts and methods inherent to the geospatial technology discipline in relation to automated tool building and integration with other technology and scientific disciplines.
- Applies knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Evaluates user requests for new or modified programming.
- Consults with users to identify current and future business objectives.
- Captures requirements using industry and enterprise standard geographic information system development frameworks and tools.
- Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequences of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer systems.
- Geospatial Solutions Developer will have ample technical capabilities with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions will require exercising a moderate level of independent judgment.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in information and network security
Experience with security policies and procedures
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.