MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Technical Architect located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- We are looking for a skilled candidate that can assess current server applications and redeploy those applications to current server technology (Windows Server 2019). Candidates for this position should be able to perform/meet the following criteria:
- Upgrades/installs server products and 3rd party applications. Will have experience upgrading servers from Windows 2008 Server to Windows Server 2019. Identifies products & components installed on servers and migrates to new servers.
- Develops .NET web applications using SQL Server and SQL, and Server Reporting Services
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Analyze and develop specifications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Requires experience and proficiency in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in SQL Server; database design, T-SQL, stored procedures, and views
Experience in programming in Microsoft .NET (e.g. C#, VB.NET)
Experience with Web and client-server application architecture design experience for both transactional and batch
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.