MARS Solutions Group is looking for an experienced Geospatial Architect/Administrator located in Madison, WI. Our client is a government agency looking for high-quality talent to make a difference. They are known to respect a traditional work week and often extend contracts for added job security and stability.
- Geospatial Architect/Administrator positions evaluate, design and implement GIS software releases, system upgrades, and manages desktop and server-based software related infrastructure to ensure continuity of operations. administers and troubleshoots GIS applications and data repository hosting components.
- Possesses experience in geospatial software design and development with a focus on the integration of internal business systems across multiple functional areas.
- In addition, with packaged systems evaluation, selection and implementation in the areas of enterprise infrastructure integration, mobile GIS tools and advanced web mapping systems utilization. Communicates and coordinates with GIS support staff and program customers to ensure business deliverable continuity.
- Performs varied degrees of quality assurance validation measures to ensure application and data integrity use. Has knowledge of advanced integrated technology methods and related concepts, practices, and procedures within the geospatial technology discipline.
- Geospatial Architect/Administrator capabilities with 5 or more years of relevant professional experience, relies on skills, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project assignments. Independently and in teamwork situations, performs a variety of complicated architecture and technical administrator tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation in job performance is expected.
Must Have Skills:
Experience in administering ArcGIS Server (AGS) 10.2.2 related web-tier components to support internal and external web services
Experience in designing and administering ArcGIS map, feature, and geoprocessing services utilized by GIS mapping and editing applications
About MARS Solutions Group:
MARS Solutions Group provides a range of opportunities for meaningful work by understanding that employment fit is a combination of people, process, and technology. We leverage our experienced and compassionate team to bring humanity to matching you with the right advanced technology role, and stay connected with you to help you attain your professional goals.