Do you have some ambitious goals for your organization's diversity spend initiative? What's your plan to achieve your goals, and how will you know if your plan is successful?
Women & Minority Business Enterprises (WMBE) are among the fastest-growing segments of the economy, and are able to help companies they partner with to foster economic growth and build lasting relationships in their communities.
Working with WMBEs will help your organization:
- Meet diversity spend goals by measuring dollars spent with minority businesses.
- Remain in compliance with both internal and customer diversity initiatives through Tier 1 and Tier 2 spend.
- Have a positive impact on corporate citizenship and brand equity.
- Attract and retain the top talent and increase productivity.
- Increase market share and grow your business.
Looking for a partner to help you achieve these goals? We educate and share expertise with both the Women and Minority Council’s corporate members and its diversity membership.
MARS Solutions Group is pleased to have certification as a minority- and woman-owned business in all 50 states and can help your organization develop a plan to achieve this landmark goal as well. We are also consistently recognized as the top diversity supplier in the companies that we work with due to our superior business capabilities.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com